north east cricket forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alls well at the well

3 posters

Go down

alls well at the well Empty alls well at the well

Post  qwertywerty Fri May 16, 2008 10:27 am

swalwell pro n.philips is off the hook.....i am gona take the wrap 4 him.the cctv images are very grainy....and with my close resemblance i am gona make the ultimate sacrifice.
richie hawthorn (who made his fortune importing sundried tomatos and occasional furniture from the usa) could be facing prosecution fom tradind standards.he imported 100,000 vietmanese yo's......similar to a yo-yo....except the string isnt attached to the other end so off it flys...numorous people have been taken out by this toy.......p.s. daggers that somalian single malt whiskey you sold me was awful......its only usefull purpose is treating bladder infections!
dave wardman has been seen cruising down the tyne in a water taxi,wearing an alice band blasting out tunes of yesteryear.he has also had a st.tropez allover tan applied...however after 20 mins of natural light it has reacted badly with daves cocunut scented moisturiser...the result is he has turned the colour of a baboons arse!
ray jackson......indiana jones
i.pattinson.........ricky martin
gav. taylor......eale eyed cherry
j.dummigan.....billy zane
iffy.....reggi blinker

qwertywerty
steve harmisson

Back to top Go down

alls well at the well Empty Re: alls well at the well

Post  -qwertywerty Fri May 16, 2008 2:29 pm

luckily as my dr jeckyll side says, nick (wor kid) is off the hook. but it's not as it seems - the cctv was too grainy to convict but as luck wud av it sitting only metres from the incident was swalwell's new 2s captain roy "dances with wolves" gray who was resting after chasing a dog round a lampost for 20 minutes(itwas on a 2m lead though). roy came forward to save the pro and was rewarded with a crimestoppas pair of silver marrigold washing up gloves with handcuffs on. i'd like to say well done roy. thres a cone in it for you - i'll even give u one of my straws. actually ***k that, u know wot they cost>??

-qwertywerty

Back to top Go down

alls well at the well Empty Qwerty and -Qwerty

Post  Eggbert Nobacon Sat May 17, 2008 2:34 am

Qwerty is Shakeys bro Alexi Sale
-Qwerty is brocken backs bro Kenny Homes love child !

Eggbert Nobacon
shane warne

Back to top Go down

alls well at the well Empty Re: alls well at the well

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum