north east cricket forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might when I won't

Go down

I might when I won't Empty I might when I won't

Post  akaishuu Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:23 am

Sick of you, how old do you think you are?Never move, you think everything's too farTelling you you're a fool, but you don't wanna knowThinking through and let me tell you, you're not even close...yeah I tell yaI can't stay you're in the way, so listen when I'm talkingIt's better than I write, remember every nightSay to me you might, be the oneWhat kept you, I'm not bothered anymoreCan't place it, get me heading for the doorFoot down, you know I like to look outsideYou found it, you found something that you like...yeah I tell yaI can't stay you're in the, so listen when I'm talkingTell me when I should, i don't drink in your pubWhat makes you think I work round your ohhhhohhhhhhhhDon't feel bad, don't look back, don't feel badDon't feel bad and don't look back, I don't feel badShame on you, you hate everything thats newLook down your nose at everything I doYou catch on years later, you're not even slowCan't stay have a good time, now I've gotta goI can't stay you're in the way, so listen when I'm talkingIt's better than I write, remember every nightSay to me I might, when I'm talkingGo look in a book, tell me when I shouldMakes you think I would when I'm talkingIt's better than I write, remember every nightSay to me I might when I won't!
electronic cigarettes
vatican museum tickets

akaishuu
steve harmisson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum