north east cricket forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black and White Years are an indie art rock band based i

Go down

The Black and White Years are an indie art rock band based i Empty The Black and White Years are an indie art rock band based i

Post  taixyz1992 Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:58 am

The Black and White Years are an indie art rock band based in Austin, Texas. Formed in 2006, the band consists of Scott Butler, Landon Thompson and John Aldridge. Scott, Landon, and John met while attending Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee. Billy Potts joined the band in January 2008 after their debut album had already been recorded.

Since they formed the band in 2007, they've played festivals such as CMJ Music Festival, Fun Fun Fun Fest, Austin City Limits Music Festival, MIDEM, Wireless Festival. The band’s song, “Power to Change,” has received a fair amount of national attention via modern rock and college stations. The band will release the follow up to their Jerry Harrison (Talking Heads and Modern Lovers) produced debut on November 16, 2010. Also, in 2010 their song "To Modern Science" was used in a notable hoax featuring a fake commercial for the next generation of Apple's iPhone; the fake ad accumulated several hundred thousand views across the internet.

Tennessee Mortgage Rates
online masters degree in psychology

taixyz1992
steve harmisson

Back to top Go down