Paying taxes Bad idea!

Go down

Paying taxes Bad idea!

Post  akaishuu on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!
modifica psp
UK Vouchers

akaishuu
steve harmisson

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paying taxes Bad idea!

Post  XREDXR on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:40 pm


You're the one who took the lead
Me least likely to succeed
Different now don't you agree

You're the ones to run from, or so they say
I remember you back in the day
Did my best to keep out of the way
You kicked it up in school
Singing out of tune
Thought you ruled the world
Singing out of tune

Everybody, keep out of his way
Everybody, keep out of his way
Everybody, keep out of his way
Everybody, keep out of his way

Guest Ranch
business for sale by owner

XREDXR
steve harmisson

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paying taxes Bad idea!

Post  heroisthai on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me







___________________
Silver Jewelry
promotional mug

heroisthai
steve harmisson

Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paying taxes Bad idea!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum