It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Go down

It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Post  akaishuu on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 am

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!

green politics directory
Supra Skytop

akaishuu
steve harmisson

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ghana due to begin pumping oil for first time

Post  nirvana on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:25 am


Ghana's offshore oil fields are estimated to contain about 3bn barrels
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

Ghana: time to address the oil issue
Are Africa's commodities an economic blessing?
The West African nation of Ghana is due to pump its first oil after the discovery of the offshore Jubilee Field three years ago.

A consortium led by UK-based Tullow Oil hopes to produce 55,000 barrels per day, increasing to 120,000 barrels in six months.

Ghana, one of Africa's most stable countries, is expected to earn $400m (254m) in the first year.

But laws meant to govern the oil sector have not yet been passed.

The discovery of oil off Ghana's coast has raised questions about whether Ghana can escape the "resource curse", where discoveries of valuable commodities fuels conflict and corruption instead of funding development.

The oil is to start flowing following a ceremony attended by President John Atta Mills.

Analysts have raised concerns about the lack of laws to manage oil revenue and the lack of an independent regulator for the sector.

The government has said it is working to get an oil bill passed.

The government has forecast that the oil will boost Ghana's economic growth rate from 5% this year to as much as 12% next year.

Production is eventually expected to bring in $1bn annually, but Ghana's cocoa and gold already bring in billions annually.

The Jubilee Field is estimated to hold 1.5bn barrels of oil. A second offshore field was discovered in September that is believed to hold another 1.4bn barrels.

The fields are some of the largest oil deposits found in recent years.






_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Repair split ends
steriods

nirvana
steve harmisson

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Post  phupost on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 am

Feel it comin' in the air
And the screams from everywhere
I'm addicted to the care
It's a dangerous love affair
Can't be scared when it goes down
Got a problem, tell me now
Only thing that's on my mind
Is who's gonna run this town tonight...
Is who's gonna run this town tonight...
We gonna run this town

We are
Yeah I said it
We are
This is Roc Nation
Pledge your allegiance
Get y'all black tees on
All black everything
Black cards, black cars
All black everything
And our girls are blackbirds
Ridin' with they dillingers
I'd get more in depth
If you boys really real enough
This is la familia
I'll explain later
But for now let me get back to this paper
I'm a couple bands down and i'm tryin' to get back
I gave the other grip, I lost a flip for five stacks
Yeah i'm talkin' five comma
Six zeros
Dot zero
Here it go...
Back to runnin' circles 'round niggas
Now we squared up
Hold up

Life's a game but it's not fair
I break the rules so I don't care
So I keep doin' my own thing
Walkin' tall against the rain
Victory's within the mile
Almost there, don't give up now
Only thing that's on my mind
Is who's gonna run this town tonight
Heeeey-hey-hey-hey-hey-heyyy
Hey-heyyy-hey-hey-heyy
Heeeey-hey-hey-hey-hey-heyyy
(Is who's gonna run this town tonight)
Hey-hey-hey-heyyy

We are
Yeah I said it
We are
You can call me Cesar
In a dark Czar
Please follow the leader
So Eric B. we are
Microphone fiend
It's the return of the god
Peace god...
(Auh! Auh!)
And ain't nobody fresher
I'm in Mason

jared jewelers
Chimney Liners

phupost

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum