grippa's slippa

Go down

grippa's slippa

Post  -qwertywerty on Thu May 15, 2008 10:53 am

Stu "gripmeister" patterson's recent culinary accident when he burned his little mits appears to have had a longer lasting effect on the chubby sand-dancing cricketer. When turning out for swalwell's 1st team last weekend he appeared at the wicket brandishing a balloon whisk instead of his trusty willow! Once the mistake was brought to his attention Grippa "sprinted" off to the changing rooms for a suitable alternative. Unfortunately he'd picked up his chef's utensil box instead of his cricket bag (how he fielded all afternoon in checked pants, white tunic, apron and kitchen sandals without someone realising I'll never know!!) Stu had to "bat on" with his favourite rolling pin - clipping and driving at will - it's got a hell of a middle on it that's for sure. An unexpected benefit of stu being "tooled up" with his chefs kit was that he took over swalwells kitchen whilst Tommy was opening the team's post-match magners and rustled up some delish pommegranate possets.

-qwertywerty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Terry Butcher

Post  Big John Macnamee on Fri May 16, 2008 3:29 am

You sir are an imposter, your crack is not up to standard of the real Qwertz who was unintentially abusing an innocent umpire whilst you wrote above post . The - before your name shows that you joined this forum only yesterday in a deliberate attempt cloud the identity of Jason ....... I mean Qwerty. You are either Shakey's mate Emre or the Emu oil smugglers twin.

Big John Macnamee
leg end

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: grippa's slippa

Post  biker from mars on Fri May 16, 2008 9:59 am

The new qwerty is defo officer Dibble himself. Telling shakey he was not available to play last night and posting on here! I thought he was a club man

biker from mars
shane warne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: grippa's slippa

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum